Thursday 15 March 2018

***Улыбайся Ветрy album premiere***

Улыбайся Ветрy
'Illusions' 12"LP premiere

For fans of: Loma Prieta, Kidcrash and Shizune.

I've been a huge fan of  Улыбайся Ветрy (I'll save you the translation, it means Smile To The Wind) since I was involved in their split 7" with Italy's Øjne in 2014. I really liked their four songs on the split and grabbed the rest of their previous material (a split with МАЯК and a digital LP titled 'Моменты') which were also excellent. But then, holy shit, then they sent me their tracks for this new 'Illusions' LP and I was flabbergasted. Like, floored...and then thrown down the stairs. 11 songs in 12 minutes. Chaos. Dueling guitars and accentuating bass. Back and forth screaming. Ridiculous drumming. It's all here and it comes packaged in the most beautiful 12" art I've seen in years. Created by Ekaterina Zalesskaya, it looks so damn good I've put one up on my living room wall above the fireplace. You can stream the album below in its entirety via Soundcloud or, if your computer is having issues, I've included my favourite song embedded right next to this here paragraph using Youtube, which should work just fine for ya.

If you'd like to pick up a copy on blue vinyl out of 300, please support one of these international labels taking part in this contender for Album Of The Year:

ships March 21st, 2018
PRE-ORDER from:

Zegema Beach Records (Canada/BC)
Zegema Beach Records (Canada/Ontario)



Trace In Maze (Germany)
or email them → kyhlband@gmail.com

Unlock Yourself Records (Russia)


2 comments:

  1. Dude I love it! I got your message but am banned on fb so couldn't respond

    ReplyDelete
  2. FFO: Kidcrash and Capsule. I need to change my undies now.

    ReplyDelete